Submit your writing to Mankind Journal
The revived Mankind Journal is now accepting submissions of articles, essays, book excerpts, short stories, short memoirs, poetry, art, and photography related to the wide range of men’s issues.
- Submissions must be aimed at a general audience interested in men’s issues, including but not limited to the meaning of manhood, emotional authenticity, personal integrity, gender identity and rights, fatherhood, boyhood, relationships, and similar topics (see pull-down menus above).
- Because the Journal is aimed at the general public, writings about The ManKind Project itself, such as organizational processes and policies, will not be published. However, mention of MKP within context is fine. Our purpose here is educational and inspirational, not promotional.
- Contributors accept that all material submitted is subject to editing, yet contributors will have the final right of approval before publication.
- Submissions must be original material created solely by the contributors. Contributors retain copyright under U.S. law and grant to MKP a non-exclusive right to publish the material.
- No AI-generated content will be accepted for publication. Contributors accept that any published content found to contain AI content will be removed.
- Contributors accept that Mankind Journal is unable to provide financial compensation for published materials.